List:       koffice
Subject:    Row and Column limitations in KSpread
From:       Marc Heyvaert <marc_heyvaert () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-12-03 15:43:55

Hello,

In the archives of this mailing list I found an old
mail in which Werner  Trobin writes in reply to a
question from Hasso Tepper :

Hasso Tepper wrote:

> I have some questions.
>
> 1. Are there any restrictions in Kspread? How many
rows/columns/cells it can
> handle?

It is optimized for 10.000x10.000 and can handle
2^16x2^16 cells.

Is this limit still valid?

Or is the limit stated in the Kspread Handbook
correct?

QUOTE

9.1.  How many rows and columns can I have in a sheet?

 Theoretically up to 32767 rows and 32767 columns.

END QUOTE

I ask because in other mails there has been talk of
increasing these limits

Marc