List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: joining
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () ph ! tum ! de>
Date:       2003-11-11 13:16:07

Hello,

> Not KOffice related but I would love to see a KCalc with more precision
> (instead of using C++/FPU floating point types).

There is a very nice calculator using libgmp3 to do abitrary precision
calculations including trigonometric and logarithmic functions for
GNOME: qalculate (http://qalculate.sourceforge.net/)

It might indeed be nice to do something like that (maybe a little bit
simpler, qalculate can also plot functions etc.) for KDE.

Take care,
Michael
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.