List:       koffice
Subject:    please ,  help me !
From:       HOANG ANH <hoanganh160282 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-11-08 3:01:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi ! I'm a student now .In school , i have a project that is " add function Sort for \
KWord"  (Sort for some paragraphs which are is selected) . But i don't know start \
where , i don't know the structure of kword , i don't know detail object which \
manager textobject in  . Can you please tell me how i can do it . Please ! I'm \
waiting you advice . Thank you very much ! Bye .