List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kugar text formatting
From:       Alexander Dymo <cloudtemple () mksat ! net>
Date:       2003-11-08 21:53:31

On Saturday 08 November 2003 15:23, Cerion Armour-Brown wrote:
> Might I ask your opinion on how much work it would be, and what would be
> involved, to implement this?  I *might* be interested in doing this
> myself... or if too tough for me (not without giving it a good go :), even
> commissioning someone else (yourself?) to do this.

The original idea is to allow using something like this:
<Row level=0 ... >
<Detail level=0>
	<Field Field="OrderNo" FontItalic="0" />
</Detail>
</Row>
This is the way to redefine some detail (level 0 in this example) formatting.
For instance, we can allow to change detail height, any set of properties for
fields (except for the "Field" attribute).
Report/page footers/headers can be put into a "KugarData" tag to override
their settings.

This shouldn't be too hard to implement. You can start looking at
MReportEngine class.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department