List:       koffice
Subject:    kugar text formatting
From:       Cerion Armour-Brown <cerion () open-works ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-05 13:38:44

Hi
I understand the idea behind separating format and content into template and
data files - however, I need data dependent text formatting...
e.g. if sql query returns x, format as bold, if returns y, format as italic.

Any way this might be possible with kugar?
If not, any suggestions for any other way I might achieve this?
Cerion