List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: another compile problem koffice HEAD with KDE_3_1_BRANCH
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-21 16:13:21

KOffice CVS HEAD can build on KDE_3_1_BRANCH. I have tested it without any
problem.

I can make force-edit, make clean and re-compile therafter without any
problem.

So I too would think that this problem is due to a bad admin directory. So
please update it, perhaps with:
cvs update -A
to be sure to update to CVS HEAD.

(If your problem is that you have used symlinks to a KDE 3.1.x admin
directory, then please copy that directory to KOffice and update with the -A
parameter.)

Have a nice day!