List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I want to get involved
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-20 20:34:24

Welcome!

There is plenty to do all over KOffice, so it should be possible to find
something for you. :-)

We are now not touching much KOffice 1.3 anymore, but programming for KOffice
1.4 will probably start still this year. (So you have time to learn if you
need but it will not be in far future.)

So it depends at what you know and what you want to do. It can be developing
for one of the applications, for theirs filters, writing documentation, make
www.koffice.org better, managing bugs... there are plenty of possibilities.

For example if you have worked intesively with one kind of program or if you
know a file format, that would be starting points.

Have a nice day!