List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Import/Export
From:       Bharathi S <bharathi () lantana ! tenet ! res ! in>
Date:       2003-07-23 10:21:29

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Bharathi S wrote:

Thanks,

> I included our codec in Qt Src and test program is also working. I
> relinked the libqt-mt.so.3 to libqt.so of new qt-x11-free-3.2.0b2.

> Bcoz of this new libqt, I am able to view the indian char in KOffice
> apps :). But the problem is, My new Codec is not showed in import's
> codec list.

> Is it problem of Qt / KDElib / KOffice ?

After gone thru the kcharsets.cpp file, I found that, ISCII encoding
is not in the encoding/language list. Presently I am setting the
LC_CTYPE=ISCII. So that filter will load the locale depend Codec.
Now Import option is working. But during saving the kword is crashed.

Whether I need to override any specific member function of TextCodec ?

--
Bharathi S, IndLinuX Team,   (__)
DON Lab,    TeNeT Group,     oo )

Known is DROP, Unknown is OCEAN.