List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Import/Export
From:       Bharathi S <bharathi () lantana ! tenet ! res ! in>
Date:       2003-07-05 5:24:40

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, David Faure wrote:

> Tons of them in $KDEDIR/share/services/ ....
  Thanks :), I was searching in the ~/.kde folder

> I'm starting to understand that you want to add an encoding in
> kedit, not to develop a koffice filter......

I am developing a filter for a specific encoding. But After seeing the
Nice filter feature in KOffice, I thought that, it is a common feature
of the KDE Lib. So I took one more Kapp and tested. Bcoz I want to use
my filter with other KApps/QtApps also.

Now the doubt is, Is it possible to bring the filter feature in other
Kapps with out modifying the application code and just modifying the
.desktop file.

If this list is not a correct place for this problem, Kindly direct me
to right list.

Thanks,
--
Bharathi S, IndLinuX Team,   (__)