List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: How to make example appear in the object list
From:       Koos Vriezen <koos.vriezen () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-05-28 11:08:13

David wrote:
> On Tue, 27 May 2003, Koos Vriezen wrote:
>> Can anyone give me a hint how to make the example application appear in
>> the insertable object list?
> Install it? :)
> Its .desktop file should say it's a KOfficePart, so the trader will pick
> it up
Why didn't I think of that?
But seriously, of course I installed it. I can run example from the
konsole prompt (it doesn't show up in any kicker menus, but so does all
other koffice apps..hmmm 'kbuildsycoca --noincremental' helps, strange
though I did restart X, still no example in Object list, does show in
a kicker menu now). I'm running HEAD two days old and there was no
older koffice installed.
I'm talking about the Insert|Object (Frame) menu from all the koffice
apps, no example item. Does it work for you?
Where could I look/check what might be wrong?