List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: problems with doc-import in kword-CVS
From:       "Nicolas Brouard" <nicolas.Brouard () libertysurf ! fr>
Date:       2003-05-10 14:30:52

I think that you really missed the problem and solution.
If you type # kword foo.doc on a shell or if you import a file from kword
there is no more mime-type question!
Kword claims that the filter is missing as it was discussed in December.
The problem is that my installations (at least on 3 computers) are very
standard Mandrake 9.1 (latest version) installation, so the problem could be
worldwide.