List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kword & fonts
From:       Vadim Plessky <vplessky () faringosept ! ru>
Date:       2003-05-04 13:25:10

On Sunday 04 May 2003 04:25, Chris Osicki wrote:
|  Hi David,
|
|  I installed Type1 Helvetica. Now Kword prints exactly what I expected
|  to be printed (on a PostScript printer).
|  What it displays on the screen as Helvetica is a bit "italic", it
|  is something between Normal and Italic.

Hi Chris,

Load that Helvetica font into PfaEdit (http://pfaedit.sf.net), and check
wether all options are correct (font is *regular*, not Italic)
If somethingh is wrong - correct it and re-export to PFB/Type1, and install
that font instead of previous version.

|  Confused....
|
|  Regards,
|  Chris
|
|  On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 12:15:07PM +0200, David Faure wrote:
[...]
|  > koffice mailing list
|  > koffice@mail.kde.org
|  > To unsubscribe please visit:

Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released
http://svgicons.sourceforge.net