List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kformula esstix fonts not working
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-05-04 11:33:05

On Sunday 04 May 2003 00:04, Tomasz Grobelny wrote:

> > > That's the case. Anyone?
> >
> > Well it should be obvious by now: the question is whether it's a Unicode
>
> I don't know.

The esstix fonts are non-unicode. Actually some have broken encodings. Don't
ask me what it is but kfontinstall constantly fails to generate some of the
afm files. And those encodings that work are simply wrong. However, these are
the only freely available math fonts I know. If you know better ones _please_
tell me. I'll happily change kformula to support them.

Greetings,
Uli