List:       koffice
Subject:    Ask for permission to translate the article into Chinese
From:       marvin () hklpg ! org
Date:       2003-04-23 10:54:50

Dear Webmaster,

We've read an article subjected

Krita
from your website
http://www.koffice.org/krita/

,think is very useful for Hong Kong users. We hope to have your
permission to translate/publish the article into Chinese and place it in
our resources centre for public access.

Our name is Hong Kong Linux Player Group. We are a non-profit making
organization, aiming at promoting Linux operating system and open source
development programs for local people.

Recently, we're going to set up a Linux Resources Centre, which is
sponsored by the Trade and Industry Department of HKSAR Government.
There will be rich resources and references about Linux, including
books, demo machines, articles, etc. In order to make people easier to
access and learn more about Linux, we plan to have some localised
materials in our resouces centre.

We believe that your support will contribute a lot in helping the
promotion of Linux. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Hong Kong Linux Player Group

believed to be clean.