List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kexi
From:       Lucijan Busch <lucijan () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-02 17:45:51

hi
On Wednesday 02 April 2003 10:59, Tigui wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know how to download the Kexi software in order to acheive the
> preparation of all of the soft i will need for my new company...
you can get it with cvs, download a snapshot or wait till 22nd of april and
get the beta1 of koffice 1.3

> I hope this kind of easy data base (like access...) is already available on
> the net or elsewhere...
ok, but keep in mind that kexi is quite new, so not all freatures are
implemented and it isn't very stable by now. however you can test it report
bugs and feature requests

> Thank u for this important info i need...
>
> I am a new user on Linux (KDE3); want to forget Windows...
i hope you'll do so :)

> See u

bye
lucijan
--
lucijan busch, +43 (699) 11 50 67 32
irc:	lucijan @ irc.freenode.net (#kexi, #koffice, #kde-devel)

kexi - Integrated Database Environment Access
http://www.koffice.org/kexi