List:       koffice
Subject:    Kexi
From:       Tigui <tigui () noos ! fr>
Date:       2003-04-02 8:59:19

Hi,

I'd like to know how to download the Kexi software in order to acheive the
preparation of all of the soft i will need for my new company...

I hope this kind of easy data base (like access...) is already available on
the net or elsewhere...

Thank u for this important info i need...

I am a new user on Linux (KDE3); want to forget Windows...

See u

Guillaume