List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.3 alpha?
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-23 15:15:26

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.3-release-plan.html

> Is MS Word's import filter stable?  Can it handle import of more-less
typical
> 2-page datasheet .doc (multi-column tables, few images)?

No images, but else it works nicely and is stable. The plan is to support Word
6 documents by Beta 1, but I can't promise that. Support for images should be
there in KOffice 1.3, but I don't know whether I'll be able to implement it
till Beta 2 (this semester is really busy).

Ciao,
Werner