List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kformula fonts problem
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-03-10 18:03:01

On Friday 07 March 2003 21:11, Toan T Nguyen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I installed esstix fonts but it still cannot display the large brackets
> properly. See the screenshot attached. Can anybody tells what I missed.
>
> BTW, I use standard the Debian sid KOffice installation.

Hi Toan:

Are you sure the esstixeight font is installed properly? Form your screenshot
it seems that kformula (that is: qt) cannot find it and uses Helvetica
instead. Attached is a screenshot of kcharselect that shows how esstixeight
should look like.

If kcharselect looks right but kformula refuses to work please tell me.

Greetings,
Uli

["KCharSelect-esstixeight.png" (image/png)]