List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Help for Lycoris Desktop/LX
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-03-07 12:02:45

KWord's RTF import filter was introduced after KOffice 1.1.

So you could probably use the version in CVS of that time.

There are two important dates that you can use with the -D option of CVS
- 2001-10-08 (the first fixes were included)
- 2001-10-24 (gcc 3.0.2 fixes)

(The dates given are the next UTC midnight after the changes.)

It might have already been ported to QT 3.0 but I doubt that porting it back
to QT 2.x.x would be difficult.

On 2001-12-31, the filter system was changed and is therefore not suitable
anymore.

Of course using old versions means having all old bugs. So perhaps you will
want to see newer patch and decide what you can introduce in a KOffice 1.1.x
version.

For accessing KDE's CVS, you have two possibilities:
- Anonymous CVS: http://developer.kde.org/source/anoncvs.html
- WebCVS: http://webcvs.kde.org (as it is a small filter, it is easy.)

The directory of KWord's RTF import filter is:
koffice/filters/kword/rtf/import

The filter has not any user visible string, so you do not need to translate
anything.

Have a nice day/evening/night!