List:       koffice
Subject:    Page sizes not consistent with ghostscript
From:       Mr E_T <troll () logi ! net ! au>
Date:       2003-02-22 13:38:16

I have found that the koffice papersizes do not match the ghostscript paper
sizes and it is causing a little bit of difficulty.

My wife is not a guru and would like to just choose a paper size such as c6
(which is actually an envelope size) - but gets confused that there is not much
option.

Especialy when ghostscript does have those sizes..

I would have thought that most linux print programs use ghostscript and
therefore would use the same papersizes as default.

If this is not feasable then the option of creating your own paper size and
including it into the format->page->size menu.+

--
regs MR E_T