List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Experiences with KWord 1.2.1 (KDE3.1)
From:       JES <yez () home ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-19 12:49:00

> > I would also find it very useful to have some simple drawing options
> > in KWord, like placing lines in the document. I think I remember that
> > this was possible, but now I did not find the menu option. Maybe I
> > used the CVS version before I installed the Debian packages and it is
> > already possible in CVS. Especially in the page layout mode, this
> > would be very nice.
>
> If I remember well, this is a common wish.
>
> (Personally I would like to find a way to avoid duplicated code with
> KPresenter, but I have not found a way to do it yet.)

A fine solution is to make a the drawing in another KOffice application and
then include an object into the KWord document.
But the problem I have then, is that when I send my document to someone else
and he opens the document, he get confronted with the error "/home/<original
user>/doc/inserted_document.kpr doesn't exist".
Is there a solution for this ?

Regards,
Edwin