List:       koffice
Subject:    printingproblems borderlines tekstframes
From:       Wim Mooibroek <w.j.mooibroek () home ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-11 11:10:51

Hello,

i'm working on a document in kword version 1.2.1

I have two tekstframes. The first one has a bleu backgroundcolor. The
second one is on top of the first one and has no backgroundcolor and no
borderlines. However, when I print this document I see the borderline
from the second frame as a white line in de backgroundcolor of the first
frame.

Can anybody help me with this problem??

Regards,
Wim