Hello, i'm working on a document in kword version 1.2.1 I have two tekstframes. The first one has a bleu backgroundcolor. The second one is on top of the first one and has no backgroundcolor and no borderlines. However, when I print this document I see the borderline from the second frame as a white line in de backgroundcolor of the first frame. Can anybody help me with this problem?? Regards, Wim ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice