List:       koffice
Subject:    Koffice 2.0.1
From:       Marylene Goulet <marylene () bouldingue ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 17:23:10

Hi,

I'm currently a newbie on Linux and I tried downloading the latest koffice
release (2.0.1), from tucows linux site, that integrates on KDE 2.0.  I'm
currently on version 2.2-11 with RedHat 7.  I d/l the rpm package and
installed it and I can't find it anywhere on my computer!  The software, for
decompressing packages, worked and told me it's already installed but i can't
find the apps anywhere, or an executable.  What sould I do??

Thanks in advance.

Marylene