List:       koffice
Subject:    more fonts probs...
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2003-01-13 16:25:18

In the last email I indeed had problems with fonts, it turns out the default
font was Helvetica. Which is stupid since that is not a vector font. After
selecting Arial, all is fine. I do have some issues with the fact that you can
select bitmap fonts and get bad looking stuff.. But never mind, thats not
something I expect to see fixed anytime soon :}

Why I write again (please cc me in any answers) is that I found a nice
little bug that David or Laurant would probably know how to fix quite
easy.
In KPresenter I set Autocorrection to remove spaces at beginning and end
of paragraphs.
WHen typing a word and pressing enter, the last character is removed. When
pressing backspace the character appears again, but my cursor is _before_
the last char.

My interpretation would be that it seems the space which is always at the
end of a Qt string is removed by the autocorrection code!

Please take a look at that.

--
Its strange; Love is the only game you loose when you refuse to play it
Thomas Zander