In the last email I indeed had problems with fonts, it turns out the default font was Helvetica. Which is stupid since that is not a vector font. After selecting Arial, all is fine. I do have some issues with the fact that you can select bitmap fonts and get bad looking stuff.. But never mind, thats not something I expect to see fixed anytime soon :} Why I write again (please cc me in any answers) is that I found a nice little bug that David or Laurant would probably know how to fix quite easy. In KPresenter I set Autocorrection to remove spaces at beginning and end of paragraphs. WHen typing a word and pressing enter, the last character is removed. When pressing backspace the character appears again, but my cursor is _before_ the last char. My interpretation would be that it seems the space which is always at the end of a Qt string is removed by the autocorrection code! Please take a look at that. -- Its strange; Love is the only game you loose when you refuse to play it Thomas Zander ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice