List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Compiling Koffice
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-01-11 20:06:49

Well, KOffice 1.2.x is made for KDE 3.0 or KDE 3.1. So probably nobody tested
it on KDE CVS HEAD.

It would be interesting to know if the compile fialures are due to the new
version number in KDE CVS HEAD. If it is the case, it is serious, as may be
KDE 3.1 would not work either.

Have a nice day/evening/night!