List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [kpresenter] Images - wishlist
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-01-04 16:09:54

If there are not already similar wishes, you could add them to KDE Bugs (
http://bugs.kde.org .)

The code handling picture in KPresenter needs to be re-written, especially due
to the way how effects on picture are handled. However, personnaly, I do not
see when I could have the time to do this, so it might not be in KOffice 1.3.

"Keep aspect ratio" only exists in KWord for now. Sure, it would be nice to
have it for KPresenter too.

Transparencies are not possible with the current code and cannot be added
easily either. (It is one of the reason for a need of a re-write.)

As for movies, well, for me it is not pictures anymore (or we would get
problems in KWord's export filters, as KWord and KPresenter use the same
library for pictures.) So may be someone else will be interested in adding
movies in KPresenter.

So unfortunately, the answer to your wishes is the classical KOffice game:
"Who is the volunteer?"

Have a nice day/evening/night!