List:       koffice
Subject:    Templates
From:       RobertoDohnert () netscape ! net (Roberto J Dohnert)
Date:       2002-12-17 6:12:20

Hey guys Im having a bit of a problem, I downloaded the seperate templates that are \
offered on the site and I install them into the kde directory as it tells me too but \
KOShell is not picking the new templates up at all, Im using RH 7.3 is there anything \
extra I need to do the directory path that I am installing to is \
/usr/local/kde/share/apps/koffice/templates, Please let me know if its something I am \
doing.  I am using Koffice1.2