List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kspread parse problems
From:       "Martin van Es" <martin () mrvanes ! com>
Date:       2002-12-14 17:58:41

Hi David,

The story ends...

'upgraded' my debian installation to 'testing' instead of 'stable'
yesterday.
recompiled Kspread, no improvements.

Saw release of Koffice 1.2.1 DL'ed it and compiled today. Result:
everything ok.
:-/

Have no idea what might have done it for me.
stable to testing involves the upgrading of approx. 280 packages (after
which 1.2 didn't compile any better). Maybe it was 1.2.1, maybe the
combination of testing and 1.2.1.

Anyway I'm a happy persone and my apologies for the frustrating ending
(in the sense that we will never find out what was wrong)...

Martin