List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: problems with doc-import in kword-CVS
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-14 14:17:40

On Saturday 14 December 2002 14:48, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm using KOffice-CVS and have some generic doc-import problems in kword.
> According to the mailinglist importing should actually work. So I want to
ask,
> whats wrong with my setup.

First of all: I tested your document and it indeed works for me(tm). That of
course doesn't help you... let's see.

> koffice/kword is from yesterday - compilinig-problems in krita and
> krita-filter, but I could install the rest of koffice.

No problem here. You did install the wv2 library, right?

http://projects.accessibilityforum.org/omdocuments/minutes/MeasuresMinutes10-1.doc

> bash-2.05b$ kword /home/schnebeck/Desktop/Test.doc
> Qt: Locales not supported on X server
> kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers( KOfficePart, )
> kio (KTrader): Returning 13 offers
> koffice (lib kofficecore): KoDocument::openURL
> url=file:/home/schnebeck/Desktop/Test.doc
> koffice (lib kofficecore): KoDocument::openFile
> /home/schnebeck/Desktop/Test.doc type:application/msword
> kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers( KOfficePart, )
> kio (KTrader): Returning 13 offers
> koffice (filter manager): KoFilterEntry::query(  )
> kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers( KOfficeFilter, )
> kio (KTrader): Returning 56 offers
> koffice (filter manager): Checking whether KOffice-Export für XSLT is
> available.
> koffice (filter manager): Not cached, checking...
> kword: Now I'm here... now I'm there
> koffice (filter manager): Filter: KOffice-Export für XSLT not available.
> koffice (filter manager): ERROR: Couldn't create a valid graph for this
source
> mimetype: application/msword

This is weird. Can you please run "make check" in
koffice/lib/kofficecore/tests and then run the filterchain_test. I'd be
interested in the console output of that test. Please send it via private
mail.

Ciao,
Werner