List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: integration ?
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-12-10 6:31:13

On Monday 09 December 2002 10:23 am, Gramij B.V.(vest.Winkel) wrote:
> in a kword document i inserted a selected kspread part, which i
> activate by a mouseclick, by which calculation becomes possible. A
> doubleclick deactivates the kspread part, which contains now the
> result of the performed calculation. My problem is that after saving
> and reopening the new calculated file the results of the calculation
> is gone.

What version of koffice are you using? What version of Kde?

> Is there a way to save it, and more in general can email's be
> created in koffice ?

Yes.  In Kword 1.2 you can select File -> Send File...   to send a Kword
document. From the handbook in "Help"

"File->Send File...

Launches your e-mail client so you can send the current file as an
attachment. The file must have been saved once before this option can
be selected."

If you wish to send the file as a pdf you can select File -> Print and
then click on the top combo box and select "Mail Pdf File".  See
Section 11 "File"   in the KWord handbook. You can open this handbook
from the "help" section.

Excerpt for mailing PDF:
"If you want to print your output into a postscript file, to a PDF file,
a fax modem (to send it as a fax) or email the file as a PDF file,
select the appropriate option from the dropdown box. Once that option
has been selected, enter the filename into the text box labled Output
File:."

<snip>

						HTH
						Jonathan