List:       koffice
Subject:    wv2 works pretty good
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-12-06 6:00:50

Hi:

 I just imported a Microsoft doc entitled "PRACTICAL HIGH PERFORMANCE
LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY" into kword 1.2 Cvs Head.  Hey this wv2 filter
imported the greek symbols, the subscripts and superscripts, The footers
and page numbers, the text that was bolded and italicized. This thong
works pretty good.  It did fail to import the pictures though. However I
am really impressed. Star Office 6.0 has a hard time importing this
document. Good job Koffice developers : ). I should submit this doc to
you as a test case for your filter efforts.