List:       koffice
Subject:    Problems with fonts and KParts objects.
From:       Pascal Francq <pfrancq () ulb ! ac ! be>
Date:       2002-11-27 10:12:35

Hi,
I have a little problem when I create a new KSpread object in a KPresenter
document. I edit the KSpread object (with double-clicking on it) and choose
the same font and size as the one selected for the text in KPresenter. When I
return into KPresenter the font is not rendered correctly and nicely. When I
open the presentation with a lower graphical resolution, my KPresenter
document looks identical with the exception of all the KSpread objects: I
have to edit them all, changing the size of the font, resize the columns and
the rows, and then resizes the objects in KPresenter. This is a bit annoying
when you have a lot of tables included.
Is this a bug or feature not implemented?
--

Ir Pascal Francq
Researcher