List:       koffice
Subject:    Simple export to MS Word
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pettershagen () trysil ! online ! no>
Date:       2002-11-26 17:30:21

Hello,

I wonder - I'm a writer and until now I've used Open/Star Office for projects
"from scratch" which will have to be delivered in MS Word format.

I like the interface of Koffice a lot better than OpenOffice so: Will an
exported file maintain formatting like bold, italics, underline etc. These
documents are very simple and do not contain graphics, tables and what have
you, only some ordinary text formatting.

However, they tend to include quite a lot of work so I would like to avoid
experimenting too much. Of course I have done some test converting, still,
some real life input would be nice.

Olav