List:       koffice
Subject:    Koffice for windows?
From:       "Henrik Bastholm Hansen" <H.Hansen () ism ! bo ! cnr ! it>
Date:       2002-11-18 21:06:10

Dear KDE team

I have a question: Is it possible to port Koffice to windows?

I seriously consider to help getting linux into schools. For this is very
important with a well integrated 'windows like' interface, and I find that
KDE is perfect for this. As office suite I prefer Koffice to staroffice /
openoffice for two reasons. It is simple (a must for beginners) and it is
well integrated into KDE. Since the children must be able to work at home,
and since you can not expect children to install linux at home, it would
be nice if Koffice could run on windows. Therefore my question: Can
Koffice be ported to windows?

Ciao
Henrik