List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [kde] KDE version of OpenOffice?
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pettershagen () trysil ! online ! no>
Date:       2002-11-05 9:12:23

Måndag 4. november 2002 10:52 skreiv Julien Olivier:
> I really think you can't say Koffice is EXCELLENT.

Well, it's excellent for me because it does what I need for home use and my
small business except except for MS Office compatibility, which is why I also
use OpenOffice.

On the other hand, MS Word and OpenOffice isn't very Koffice compatible
either, so you can say that all three suits have this weakness in common ;)
;).

Olav