List:       koffice
Subject:    kmail pop filter problem
From:       Wesley Parish <wes.parish () paradise ! net ! nz>
Date:       2002-11-04 19:53:28

Hi.

I have a kmail pop filter problem, which is that I set up a pop filter to
filter out a particular hate group I have been forcibly subscribed to - which
implies that they will not allow me to unsubscribe myself, unfortunately -
and then kmail keeps letting it get through.

What is the solution?

I enter the details, click apply, but it just keeps letting the filth through.

Wesley Parish
--
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"