List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [kde] KDE version of OpenOffice?
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2002-11-04 12:02:05

> about technical media (or even slashdot etc.) but popular press. Often only
> the other desktop environment is mentioned, when people are writing about
> Linux, and when an KDE product is described its interface is taken "for
> granted". But I might have been reading not enough...

Why don't you write an article in Polish about KDE for a Polish magazine.
Journalists are lazy, if you give them a half-baked article that they can
just cut and paste in their paper they will eagerly do it.

The PR situation of KDE is in our hand. We don't have the PR departments of
Sun, Red Hat, Ximian...

Cheers,
Charles
--