List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice FAQ again
From:       Jost Schenck <jost.schenck () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-10-26 14:25:53

Hi,
a year ago or so I stopped maintaining the KOffice FAQ as I didn't have the
time to do it anymore. I now had another look at it for the first time since
then and it seems that nothing happened to it or at least not much. So the
FAQ is obviously in bad need of some work; for example, there's no mention
about Karbon14 at all.

I'm willing to do this as soon as I'm back from my vacation (which will be
from monday to sunday). However, I can't do this alone since I just didn't
really follow development for quite some time.
So, to all developers and other people who have been following the project
closely: please visit the FAQ on the koffice web page and see what's wrong
with it, what you would like to have added etc. You don't have to know about
docbook or anything, just tell me about bugs or additional information, best
of all send me ready FAQs with their answers. Also have a look at the
contributors list if you feel you should be mentioned.

Thanks a lot!
-Jost.