List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Create a Konqueror eBusiness Website 'Bug' Database?
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2002-09-22 9:52:27

Hello Tom!

You should sned this message to <kfm-devel> mailing list, or file as a Wish
against Konqueror (http://bugs.kde.org).

Regards,

Vadim

P.S. if some particualr sit ehas problem - it's betetr to file separate bug
reports against each site, unless they are *very similar*

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)
http://kde2.newmail.ru/kde_themes.html
KDE mini-Themes