List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: ISpell not found by KWord
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-08-27 20:21:16

Even at your second message, I have still no idea but as nobody has stepped
up, let's go:

- Do other KDE applications (for example Kate) still work with the spell
checker?

- Is the configuration of the spell checker in KWord still the same as in
KControl (KDE's Control Center)?

- If you call the spellchecker directly (with a text file), does the spell
checker work?

I hope that I could help you a little.

Have a nice day/evening/night!