List:       koffice
Subject:    Maybe a kword 1.2-rc1 bug?
From:       Scott Lanham <mlist () mail ! sael ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-08-24 9:10:32

Hi,

Kword is getting good :-) I am starting to feel really productive while using
it.

While using the true type font "arial" from m$ I am getting strange results.
Attached is a section from a print preview screen. The bottom part of the g
and y are truncated a little. It is not consistent and will vary with font
size. If I adjust the line spacing to a "custom" mm value of about 0.5 it
goes away. Also, printing to a pdf file with this same font produces a mess,
but I don't think kword is responsible for that ;-)

Cheers,

Scott.

["kwordbug.png" (image/png)]