List:       koffice
Subject:    help on getting kontour sources in kde
From:       emmanuel <echarruau () kelta ! net>
Date:       2002-08-07 22:51:20

Hi,

I would like to be able to run kontour from kdevelop to look how it was
written
and to execute the program with breakpoint.

Unfortunatly my experience with configure makeile and all this things is
very
limited and I didn't managed to compile kontour under kdevelop.

I wanted to know if it exists a tutorial or a document describing how to
work
with all these sources of kontour (or an other application from
koffice)  in
kdevelop (where to insert them, which files must be deleted, which file
must be
created etc....)

Thanks for your help

emmanuel