List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: WordPad to Kword filter
From:       Jost Schenck <jost.schenck () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-07-25 8:39:06

[Cc: to koffice list, please cc: tooom@surfside.net in replies]

On Thursday 25 July 2002 09:55, Tom Cruce wrote:
> I didn't see WordPad mentioned in the list of possible
> filters to Kword, any reason ?

Probably someone forgot to add it to the list, and probably there has not yet
been a volunteer to write it :)

Does WordPad have a special document format? I'm not familiar with windows,
but I always thought it was some kind of doc-Format subset ... doesn't it use
the .doc-ending, too?

Sorry for my ignorance on this one, but maybe on the koffice list someone can
help you.
-Jost.