List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KSpread Crash
From:       Philipp =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCller?= <philipp.mueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-06-26 18:51:11

Am Wednesday 26 June 2002 05:07 schrieb John Dailey:
> Never mind part of my earlier email -- this bug was just submitted again on
> bugs.kde.org from someone using Suse RPMs....it does seem to be a problem
> with the release and not with a particular packaging.  So installing from
> source won't help either.  This problem is gone in the 1.2 KOffice,
> however.

Yes, this is true, I even know about this bug from BR with compiled from
sources.

This is a known issue with the KDE3 port of KOffice 1.1 and we get 1-3 BRs per
week, which I always close with the information that it's fixed in cvs and in
KOffice 1.2Beta1.

Not very perfect situation, but rather for me the most important argument to
not postpone the release in general.

Philipp