List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KSpread Crash
From:       John Dailey <dailey () vt ! edu>
Date:       2002-06-26 3:07:23

Never mind part of my earlier email -- this bug was just submitted again on
bugs.kde.org from someone using Suse RPMs....it does seem to be a problem
with the release and not with a particular packaging.  So installing from
source won't help either.  This problem is gone in the 1.2 KOffice, however.

-John