List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problems on MacOSX -- solved!
From:       Benjamin Reed <ranger () befunk ! com>
Date:       2002-06-22 14:32:44

Benjamin Reed [ranger@befunk.com] wrote:
> I'm trying to get the KOFFICE_1_2_BETA2 tag building on MacOSX, but i've
> run into an issue with KDChart stuff.

OK, it looks like there had been some changes in the port of beta1 (inlining
some functions and such) that merged forward when we imported the new vendor
branch into our CVS, but they conflicted with code fixes that occurred in the
KOffice code base.  I reverted kdchart to the pristine koffice CVS version and
everything built fine.

Sorry for the false alarm.  =)

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger@befunk.com) http://ranger.befunk.com/
...if humanoids eat chicken, then obviously they'd eat their own species.