List:       koffice
Subject:    some questions
From:       Marco Zanon <info () marcozanon ! com>
Date:       2002-06-17 17:31:08

Hi, I have some questions for the KOffice web site.

1) What's the real email address of the Word import filter's
author? I tried to contact him to report some bugs but had no
reply... or is it better for me to post on the devel-list?

2) I currently have Mandrake 8.2 with Kde 2.2.2 and KOffice
1.1.1. Can I create templates with it for KOffice 1.2?
Will KSpread support templates in KOffice 1.2?

3) Is there anyone involved in Lotus 1-2-3, Sun StarWriter or Sun
StarCalc import filters? The Kde Programming Bible is going to
arrive in a few days, so I may be ready for filters programming
at the end of the summer... :)

4) If I wanted to create a filter, should I download the whole
koffice project via cvs or via "daily snapshot"?

5) Isn't there a direct way to donate money to KOffice, instead
of giving them to the Kde general project?

thanks so much :)

Marco Zanon [http://www.marcozanon.com]