List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: compilation/install error: "Couldn't find the native MimeType in kword's desktop file"
From:       Otto =?iso-8859-1?q?Kek=E4l=E4inen?= <ottolist () kekalainen ! net>
Date:       2002-06-18 11:55:29

Thanks for your script, but didn't help..:
--
root@jokitie:/home/otto# ./check_koffice_install.sh
Found: /opt/kde3/share/applnk/Office/kword.desktop... ok, this is a

Service Types dir /root/.kde/share/servicetypes/
Service Types dir /opt/kde3/share/servicetypes/
Found /opt/kde3/share/servicetypes/kofficepart.desktop
[PropertyDef::X-KDE-NativeMimeType]
Service Types dir /usr/share/servicetypes/

Everything looks ok
--

and yes, I've got all my KDE-stuff under /opt/kde3 which I also used as prefix
while installing KOffice. ("./configure prefix=/opt/kde3/")